Christi Pirro Age, Bio, Wedding, Husband, Married, Net Worth, Mother
Date Updated: July 20, 2021
|Birth Date||June 23, 1985|
|Birth Name||Cristine Pirro|
|Birth Place||Rye, New York, United States of America|
|Residence||New York City, New York|
|Age||36 years 1 months|
Cristine Pirro is a law clerk and a lawyer. Instead of her name, she is popular as Jeanine Pirro’s daughter.
Christi Pirro was born on June 23, 1985, in Rye, New York, United States. She is nicknamed Christi and Kiki. She was born to her parents Albert Pirro and Jeanine Pirro. She also has one younger brother Alexander Pirro. Jeanine is an American conservative television host and author. She is also a former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician.
Christi attended the University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Communications and completed her JD degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. She is Christian by religion and her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Christi is a restructuring partner in Ropes and Gray’s New York office. Before joining Ropes & Gray, she worked as a law clerk for Chief Judge Gonzalez. She also advises the board of directors of distressed companies regarding fiduciary duties and corporate governance. She currently resides in New York City.
Personal Life: Wedding, Husband, Children
Christi is a happily married woman. She is married to Zak Schwarzman and she is currently recognized as Cristine Pirro Schwarzman. The duo got married on August 19, 2017, in House Island, Portland Harbor.
They are living a good life and don’t have any children yet.
Cristine Pirro Schwarzman with her husband Zak | Source: Facebook
Net Worth, Salary
She has an estimated net worth of around $100 Thousand - $1 Million. Her salary is currently under review. We’ll update it soon.
Height, Weight, Measurements
Her body measurements are currently unavailable. However, she is a tall and beautiful woman. She has an attractive look with black hair and dark brown eyes.
|Profession, Education & Net Worth|
|Profession||Law Clerk, Lawyer|
|High School||Will Update Soon|
|College||University of Pennsylvania Law School|
|Net Worth||$100 Thousands - $1 Million|
|Detailed Physical Stats|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Siblings||One Younger brother|
Unknown Facts about Christi Pirro
- Cristine Pirro is a law clerk and a lawyer
- She was born on June 23, 1985, in Rye, New York, the United States to her parents Albert Pirro and Jeanine Pirro
- She attended the University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Communications and completed her JD degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School
- She is a restructuring partner in Ropes and Gray’s New York office
- She married Zak Schwarzman on August 19, 2017, in House Island, Portland Harbor
- She has an estimated net worth of around $100 Thousand - $1 Million
- She currently resides in New York City